ANTISSA

ANTISSA
Bavaria 51'

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Virgin Gorda



This is a beautiful spot with 3  or 4 stylish resorts. The hills are lush and there are even wild goats. We went snorkeling and saw cuttlefish ( very odd looking), a stingray, and lots of conch. They also serve painkillers here! Party islands! This one particular bar has underwater lights and 3 foot tarpins swim around it. They are graceful fish and the light shimmers off their silver scales in such a radiant way.
Tomorrow we are off the Spanish Town to sign out of the BVI's then off to St. Martin to meet up with our friends, Sue and Curt who are flying in from NY next week. It will great to have company and share some of these experiences with them.

2 comments:

  1. Laura I admire you. The dolphins and rainbows sound great. That picture with the high wave is making me queasy. Maybe I need the rum. Thought you'd also like to know you were part of my social studies unit. We are doing maps and landforms and I showed the kids your boat's path on the site.

    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Everywhere you go looks gorgeous. I read your post about Gracie and the issues you have with some locations. Let me know if you truly need a critter sitter for Gracie. I could help you out if your family is not available......but it's gonna cost ya!!!!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete